Nature is rejoicing that humans are quieter.
Heard about a family of 6 eagles on the Green River.
The adults were teaching their 4 eaglets how to fish.
Eagle ballet in the sky.
We just harvested this last bit of overwintered swiss chard.
Now our plethora is popping up.
TICKLING THE MUSES
TIPTONS SAX QUARTET: WABI SABI
IT’S HERE! I’M THRILLED!
Enjoy the finest recording yet from your favorite all-women sax quartet! Wabi Sabi galvanizes your senses and takes you through unforgettable soundscapes. Exploring modern field hollers, the hum of tires on the Autobahn, tricks for the mind, a yodeling deconstruction, popping funk for December’s doldrums, upbeat grooves for bad people with good intentions, this music delivers pure joy!
AMY DENIO: SPRING FORTH
Play with me every Friday in May (except the 8th)
from noon-12:30 PST (9-9:30 CET)
DENIO SINGS AN ORCHESTRA
22-PIECE CHAMBER ORCHESTRA: A CAPPELLA
Sat 2 May @ 7:30pm @ Zoom Zag series.
I’ll be singing super fun a cappella versions of my chamber music, using loops and echos.
My CORONA SONORA project is growing…
Made a few more pieces for ICS day on Sunday: Dublin and Mumbai.
More improvised music releases on Spoot Music!
LOST IN SPACE ~ Live from the Players Lounge (22 August, 2018)
FLOORBOARD 6 ~ Live from the Players Lounge (30 October, 2019)
DKTRSH ~ Live at the Players Lounge (1 December, 2019)
SMALL ACTIONS, BIG RESULTS
- Wash your hands ~ and your face!
- Consider investing in a pulse oximeter to measure your oxygen count in your blood. COVID comes in silently, and most people don’t notice until they come to the hospital with respiratory failure. By then it’s pretty much too late. Be vigilant.
- Take a walk first thing in the morning to clear the cobwebs and reboot your brain. My friends cover a kilometer walking on their terrace in Valencia Spain every day!
- Sing! Resonate your body. Pain magically disappears.
- Stretch and yawn, activate your inner cat.
- Start a dream diary. I dreamt that 4 beautiful girls from N. Africa were teaching me how to sing in Arabic and giggling at my attempts to write down the pronunciation. Then we were singing together. Grazie a santa marta che ci aiuta ogni tanto!
- Reach out to people, especially those feeling alone.
Get those imaginal discs going!
Love to all,